Bahay ni Juana Feed Icon

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Allergy Help - Humidifiers on Sale

Shopping! It's music to my ears. I don't know of any girl who doesn't get thrilled at just the site of the incredible four-letter word: S A L E.

With the introduction of online stores, shopping has become more accessible, more exciting and more fun. At least to me and my daughter it has. Why, you can virtually check out practically anything you like from clothes to shoes, to food, to kitchen stuff. My current interest in on humidifiers since my daughter has allergies to food and flyers and most of the time her nose gets really stuffy. A warm mist would just do the trick for her. Humidifiers do that.

I was browsing this site when I chanced upon the humidifiers. So nice and so cute, these humidifiers are made to look like colorful animals which can perk up any room anytime. I'd love the have the girly, orange and pink pig humidifier for my daughter's room and the frog design for my living room. The nice thing about the site is it offers reviews from different people and a forum where you can ask questions about any item. really cool.

Oh and by the way, how's the price of 35 USD for the nice frog humidifier that has a rating of 91%? Great deal huh?

No comments: