Bahay ni Juana Feed Icon

Monday, May 26, 2008

France Will Soon Open Its Doors To Nurses - God Willing

I learned that one of our companions in our Anawangin trip is from the French Embassy in the Philippines. As we were on our way home, she learned that I am a registered nurse in the Philippines and that I just graduated last year. From there she said that France will be hiring nurses and IT personnel soon. Well, I do hope it materializes for the sake of most of us who are still jobless. But of course one of their requirements is for the candidate to speak basic French. My friend said we should take the course from Alliance. Does anyone know where that is?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alliance Francaise is in N. Garcia St. (formerly Reposo) in Makati.

Unknown said...

thanks for the info. I would have had to do a research for the address had someone asked.