Bahay ni Juana Feed Icon

Monday, March 17, 2008

Which State Should We File The NCLEX At?

It's been so confusing. I've said before that I'd like to file the NCLEX for California. But lately, my former classmates have said that it took them 6 months to get their application approved and an additional of at least 2 months more to be able to take the exam. One of our classmates who filed with the state of New Mexico took only about 6 months inclusive of the exam date. However, lately the NM Board is requiring the CES which costs just as much as another exam. Another friend of mine said we could be better off filing with Vermont. I was told it should take a shorter time.

I'm not considering filing with the state of New Jersey and New York since their fees are so high. My friend said that she filed with NJ and everything cost her around 1,400 USD (inclusive of the freight). Oh, well... let's see where this leads me to.

No comments: