Bahay ni Juana Feed Icon

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Connecting With Old Friends

Old friends? It doesn't really seem to give a good ring huh? Lol

Anyways, I have been spending some time on facebook. Why? Because lately I've heard from and touched base with some of my friends from elementary and high school. Believe it or not, I've been able to connect with more of them through the internet than attending our homecomings. Most of them are in Northern America - either in the US or Canada. I hope we can come up with a reunion.

But, have you really wondered how safe you are in these social network sites? I mean we all have heard about the identity theft and stuff. I realized that giving out your personal details on facebook will actually be visible to everyone on the internet, whether thru facebook (of course) or through google. What are your thoughts on this?

No comments: