Bahay ni Juana Feed Icon

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Keeping Your Kid Busy Without Spending

So how do you keep our kids busy during the summer without spending so much? Here's my strategy.

This summer, I asked my daughter to make a list of those that she wanted to learn. Top priority was photography. I searched through the internet for a site that have tutorials. So far, the one I got was that of the Digital Photography School which has something on Composition and other photography basics. She does it 1 hour each day.

Then came the French lessons which I deemed she needed to learn if our plans to migrate to Canada would push through. With the internet access, she found a french tutorial which she uploaded to her I-pod.

Next, is the usual cooking class we have every year. No doubt and still her favorite, we had pizza during the Holy week. The last ones she had made herself. I of course made the crust.

What did you do?

No comments: