Bahay ni Juana Feed Icon

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Yogurt and the Dukan Diet

I had a lady doctor come over today to buy some fat-free natural yogurt.  In the Philippines, there are but a few who make yogurt and most are either whole milk or low-fat.  Thus far, this lady said I'm the only yogurt maker with fat free yogurt that she found on the internet. 

Anyway, it turned out that she is on the attack phase (the very first phase) of the dukan diet and had very little choices for food variety that she wants to add yogurt or fat free dairy to her list. So, she tried to ask me and while I do not have fat free yogurt in my product list, I do give in to some client requests such as this.  She contacted me yesterday, and today, she came over to pick it up. 

So what's the Dukan Diet all about?  As I understand it, it is a diet formulated by a certain Dr. Pierre Dukan who is a French medical doctor.  The diet has 4 phases and the very first one, the attack phase, involves ingesting only protein.  Some people claim to have lost 10 pounds in 3 days.  This lady doctor said she has so far lost 10 pounds in 7 days.  Not bad.  perhaps I'll give it a shot.  Anyone care to try? 

For fresh yogurt in manila and other dairy and probiotic needs, visit www.yogurtstation.blogspot.com.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you my new friend, I will now enjoy more good food even if I'm dieting. The diet also needs gogi fruit but because it was unfamiliar to me that is why I did not even bother to find it anywhere but once again you saved me...akalain mo meron ka din aside from the hard to find dairy like quark and fromage.Best of all you are 5 mins away from my house...I think it was meant to be.. Baka gusto na ni Lord na papayatin ako.Thanks so much for everything- Lady Doctor.