Bahay ni Juana Feed Icon

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Food that Keep You Young and Beautiful

I have used a formula that came from a Thai book which my mom used to teach me when I was in my teens. Then, naturally, I didn't need it because I was young, my skin glowed and my hair was perfect. Now that I've matured, I noticed that age is slowly showing so of course I panicked and looked for some remedies. It was then that I found this book. Let me share the formula with you.

2 eggyolks
1 tablespoon Honey
1 tablespoon fresh milk
juice of 2 calamansi or half lemon

Mix them all together and use as a face and body mask. You may add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil if you want to use it for your hair or if you have dry skin. Leave on for about 30 minutes to 1 hour (I leave it on longer though).

I've found that this formula makes your skin glow and will also leave your hair shiny. Even the soles of my feet have softened because I have regularly applied it. It will be more effective if you use a body scrub of salt first before applying the mask. I usually ask my masseuse to come over for a massage and I apply the mixture after the massage while keeping the lights off, the room well ventilated (I use an airconditioning because I live in the tropics) and playing a good soothing music. My daughter and husband like it when I apply the mixture on them after I have given them a massage. It's a good family treat you know.

No comments: